Teamwatch Clarification

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Teamwatch Clarification

Postby chaoticharvest » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:18 pm

Hawkeye Clint:
Teamwatch - When you field a character who shares an affiliation with Hawkeye, deal 1 damage to an opposing character die

Question #1: If I have 2 Hawkeye-Clint in the field and then field another Avenger, do I get to:

A. ping twice for a total of 2 damage. (Each Hawkeye die doing 1 damage)
B. I only get to do the 1 damage once,regardless of how many Hawkeyes I have out (Total of 1 damage)

Starhawk Precognition:

Teamwatch - when you field a character who shares an affiliation with Starhawk, that character and Starhawk both get +2A this turn.

Question #2: If i have 1 Starhawk Precognitive fielded and then field a second Starhawk what happens:

A. Both Starhawk die receive +2 attack
B. Starhawk can not activate himself because he is not another unique character.
chaoticharvest

Re: Teamwatch Clarification

Postby dmrulesteam » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:18 pm

chaoticharvest wrote:Hawkeye Clint:
Teamwatch - When you field a character who shares an affiliation with Hawkeye, deal 1 damage to an opposing character die

Question #1: If I have 2 Hawkeye-Clint in the field and then field another Avenger, do I get to:

A. ping twice for a total of 2 damage. (Each Hawkeye die doing 1 damage)
B. I only get to do the 1 damage once,regardless of how many Hawkeyes I have out (Total of 1 damage)

Starhawk Precognition:

Teamwatch - when you field a character who shares an affiliation with Starhawk, that character and Starhawk both get +2A this turn.

Question #2: If i have 1 Starhawk Precognitive fielded and then field a second Starhawk what happens:

A. Both Starhawk die receive +2 attack
B. Starhawk can not activate himself because he is not another unique character.

B is correct, Hawkeye would deal 1 damage, Teamwatch triggers for active character dice, and active implies that it happens once no matter how many copies of that dire are in the Field Zone.

From the Dice Masters Keywords page:
Teamwatch: Teamwatch abilities reward you for having characters that share an affiliation. When a character with Teamwork is active and you field another character with the same affiliation, you’ll get a bonus.
Active: A character is active if at least one copy of that character die is in the Field Zone. Effects that are applied while a character is active don’t stack for multiple copies of that die in one player’s Field Zone.

A is correct, Starhawk would get +2A (both of them).

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions