NFAoS #009 Sarah Garza

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

NFAoS #009 Sarah Garza

Postby mrmixer » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:57 pm

Getting Info to the Boots on the Ground: Sarah Garza can use Perplex. She can use it twice per turn on different targets if both characters have the S.H.I.E.L.D. keyword and an equal or lower point value.

When it says equal or lower point value,
is it referring to the two you are targeting meaning one target could be 100pts and one is 70pts

or is it referring to her own point cost, meaning both targets must be 50pts or lower

thank you
mrmixer

Re: NFAoS #009 Sarah Garza

Postby hcrulesteam » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:12 pm

mrmixer wrote:When it says equal or lower point value,
is it referring to the two you are targeting meaning one target could be 100pts and one is 70pts

or is it referring to her own point cost, meaning both targets must be 50pts or lower

The targeted characters must each be an equal or lower point value than Sarah Garza.
hcrulesteam

Postby mikecfl » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:06 pm

GETTING INFO TO THE BOOTS ON THE GROUND: Sarah Garza can use Perplex. She can use it twice per turn on different targets if both characters have the S.H.I.E.L.D. keyword and an equal or lower point value.

Does this mean she can use perplex twice on one friendly w/ S.H.I.E.L.D keyword then two more times on another friendly w/ S.H.I.E.L.D keyword?
mikecfl

Postby hcrulesteam » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:20 pm

mikecfl wrote:Does this mean she can use perplex twice on one friendly w/ S.H.I.E.L.D keyword then two more times on another friendly w/ S.H.I.E.L.D keyword?

She may use Perplex a maximum of two times in a turn through her effect. Once on one friendly character that meets the requirements and once on another different friendly character that meets the requirements.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive