SMWW 055 Eclipso

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

SMWW 055 Eclipso

Postby joepanc » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Black Diamond Possession When Eclipso is KO’d or if you pay 25 points when building your force, equip this character to a friendly character and link it to that character’s dial. (To equip, place this on the standard character’s card. The character can use its effects. If the character is KO’d or equipped again, KO the previously equipped game element. A linked dial is always on the same click number as the dial it’s linked to.)

EFFECT: At the beginning of your turn or after this character is clicked, you may choose 1 power on the equipped dial and 1 combat value on the equipped dial higher than this character’s same printed combat value. This character can use that power and modifies that combat value by +1 until your next turn or clicked. (A character is clicked whenever it is damaged or healed.)

If I play Eclipso as a character (250 points) and equip him to another friendly character when he is KO'ed, then he is KO'ed as equipment how many total points would my opponent score for Eclipso?

250 (points paid at construction) or 275 (point paid at construction and equipment point cost)?
joepanc

Re: SMWW 055 Eclipso

Postby hcrulesteam » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:59 pm

joepanc wrote:Black Diamond Possession When Eclipso is KO’d or if you pay 25 points when building your force, equip this character to a friendly character and link it to that character’s dial. (To equip, place this on the standard character’s card. The character can use its effects. If the character is KO’d or equipped again, KO the previously equipped game element. A linked dial is always on the same click number as the dial it’s linked to.)

EFFECT: At the beginning of your turn or after this character is clicked, you may choose 1 power on the equipped dial and 1 combat value on the equipped dial higher than this character’s same printed combat value. This character can use that power and modifies that combat value by +1 until your next turn or clicked. (A character is clicked whenever it is damaged or healed.)

If I play Eclipso as a character (250 points) and equip him to another friendly character when he is KO'ed, then he is KO'ed as equipment how many total points would my opponent score for Eclipso?

250 (points paid at construction) or 275 (point paid at construction and equipment point cost)?

Your opponent would score 275 points. 250 points for the cost of Eclipso KO'd as a character and then 25 points for his equipment cost when he is KO'd.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive