CWSOP 025 Punisher

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

CWSOP 025 Punisher

Postby aaronbeer64 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:29 pm

EMPTY THE CLIP: When Punisher targets one or more characters with a range attack, he can remove one or more Ammo tokens. If you do, when making the attack roll, it can't be rerolled and you roll an extra d6 for each token removed then choose 2 dice for the attack roll.

DEADLY BARRAGE: Give Punisher a power action and remove an Ammo token to make a range attack, then make another range attack. The first attack doesn't activate the Damage Depletion Modifier.

Say I have 2 Ammo tokens, and I use them to activate both Deadly Barrage and Empty the Clip. Would I get an extra d6 for each ranged attack I make, and if not, would I get to choose which attack I apply it towards, or would it have to apply just to the first one?
aaronbeer64

Re: CWSOP 025 Punisher

Postby hcrulesteam » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:22 pm

aaronbeer64 wrote:Say I have 2 Ammo tokens, and I use them to activate both Deadly Barrage and Empty the Clip. Would I get an extra d6 for each ranged attack I make, and if not, would I get to choose which attack I apply it towards, or would it have to apply just to the first one?

When using EMPTY THE CLIP, the choice to remove Ammo tokens is made for each individual range attack Punisher makes and the extra d6's rolled will only apply for that one specific range attack. If using DEADLY BARRAGE with EMPTY THE CLIP, you can remove Ammo tokens for either attack, but you will need to have Ammo tokens to remove to add extra d6's to each individual attack.

Note that using DEADLY BARRAGE requires an Ammo token to be removed to activate. In the provided example, if Punisher has two Ammo tokens and uses one to activate DEADLY BARRAGE, he will only have 1 Ammo token remaining to remove for use with EMPTY THE CLIP.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive