ADW 003-Hulk

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

ADW 003-Hulk

Postby gezkill » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:58 pm

I have a question regarding Hulks
LEAPING SMASH: Hulk can use Leap/Climb. When he does, after actions resolve he can use Quake as a free action.

LEAP/CLIMB Elevation does not affect adjacency when choosing targets for a close attack. MOVE: ;Improved-M; ;Elevated; ;Hindering; ;Blocking; ;Character; , BREAKAWAY +2. Move (up to your speed value).

BREAKING AWAY
If a character is adjacent to an opposing character (or another effect requires breaking away) and would begin a move, that character must successfully “break away” first. To break away, roll a d6. ;Dice4; - ;Dice6; : That character succeeds in breaking away from all opposing characters adjacent to it (and can move as planned). If the character fails to break away, it doesn’t move and is not considered to have moved.
If a character failed to break away, that move immediately resolves. For the rest of that action or that special triggered effect, that character can’t move or make an attack or be given actions “at no cost”.

I was wondering if i was adjacent to a character and i have given Hulk a move action to use leap/climb but fail the breakaway roll would I still be able to use quake as a free action after the actions resolve?
gezkill

Re: ADW 003-Hulk

Postby hcrulesteam » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:52 pm

gezkill wrote:I was wondering if i was adjacent to a character and i have given Hulk a move action to use leap/climb but fail the breakaway roll would I still be able to use quake as a free action after the actions resolve?

Yes. Event though the Hulk failed to break away, he is still considered to have activated and used Leap/Climb. This would satisfy the trigger required for his "after resolutions" effect and he would be able to use Quake at no cost.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive