WK DP18-001 Starro

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

WK DP18-001 Starro

Postby lordwoot » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:13 pm

WARP LOYALTY: Sidestep, Mind Control. When Starro uses Mind Control, you may KO a Starrophyte bystander adjacent to an opposing character. If you do, Starro may target that opposing character regardless of range and line of fire. // Targets of Starro's Mind Control modify defense -1 for each Starrophyte bystander adjacent to them.

Starro has ;Bolt; ;Bolt; ;Bolt; . When I use WARP LOYALTY and use Mind Control targeting 3 characters, can I KO a Starrophyte bystander adjacent to each of them so I can target all 3 regardless of range and line of fire?
lordwoot

Re: WK DP18-001 Starro

Postby hcrulesteam » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:32 pm

lordwoot wrote:Starro has ;Bolt; ;Bolt; ;Bolt; . When I use WARP LOYALTY and use Mind Control targeting 3 characters, can I KO a Starrophyte bystander adjacent to each of them so I can target all 3 regardless of range and line of fire?

Yes.
hcrulesteam

Postby trebuchet » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:03 pm

STARRO'S SPREAD: Whenever Starro hits, generate a Starrophyte bystander adjacent to each hit character. // POWER: Generate 3 Starrophyte bystanders. // At the beginning of your turn, if there are 6 Starrophyte bystanders on the map, heal Starro 1 click. // Maximum 6 Starrophyte bystanders on the map. (You may generate up to that number.)

If Starro is mind controlled and makes an attack, does a Starrophyte bystander get generated and if so, whose Starrophyte is it?
trebuchet

Postby hcrulesteam » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:27 pm

trebuchet wrote:If Starro is mind controlled and makes an attack, does a Starrophyte bystander get generated and if so, whose Starrophyte is it?

The bystander would get generated and it would be long to the player that included Starro in their starting force.
hcrulesteam

Postby rbuckley » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:47 pm

MIND CONTROL CLOSE/RANGE: Minimum range value 4. Make a close/range attack. Instead of normal damage, a hit character halves speed and becomes friendly to your force and may in either order: Move and/or make an attack. Then it reverts forces.

WARP LOYALTY: Sidestep, Mind Control. When Starro uses Mind Control, you may KO a Starrophyte bystander adjacent to an opposing character. If you do, Starro may target that opposing character regardless of range and line of fire. // Targets of Starro's Mind Control modify defense -1 for each Starrophyte bystander adjacent to them.

When using Warp loyalty, can Starro KO a starrophite bystander token adjacent to an opposing character when using Mind Control as a CLOSE action?
rbuckley

Postby hcrulesteam » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:57 am

rbuckley wrote:When using Warp loyalty, can Starro KO a starrophite bystander token adjacent to an opposing character when using Mind Control as a CLOSE action?

Yes.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive