EX 052 Captain America, Resilient

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

EX 052 Captain America, Resilient

Postby pupulesurfer » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:18 am

A JOURNEY OF FAILURE AND REDEMPTION: +1 PLOT POINT: FREE: Move up to 1 square, then make a close attack.

If I wanted to avoid having to break away, can I choose not to move and just make the attack?
pupulesurfer

Re: EX 052 Captain America, Resilient

Postby hcrulesteam » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:34 am

pupulesurfer wrote:If I wanted to avoid having to break away, can I choose not to move and just make the attack?

No. The instructions are not optional (do not say "may"), so they must be attempted. Note that the instructions must be followed in order (must attempt to move first before making the attack). Also note that moving 0 squares is still attempting to move.
hcrulesteam

Postby dcottle » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:18 pm

FIGHT AGAINST SLAVERY OF THE MIND: +1 PLOT POINT: FREE: Until your next turn, friendly characters modify defense by +2 when targeted by Mind Control

If Cap's power is activated and later in that same turn a new friendly character joined the force (such as with bystander generation), would that new character benefit from the power if they were targeted with Mind Control prior to the next turn?
dcottle

Postby hcrulesteam » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:30 pm

dcottle wrote:If Cap's power is activated and later in that same turn a new friendly character joined the force (such as with bystander generation), would that new character benefit from the power if they were targeted with Mind Control prior to the next turn?

Yes.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive