WWE 111 WWE Ring

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

WWE 111 WWE Ring

Postby mattgroenheide » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:11 pm

Ropes exist along the edge of the Ring. (When you knock a character back into the Ropes, you may choose that their knock back path continues in the opposite direction back along that same path.)

Once per turn, you may reroll the close attack of a friendly character in the Ring.

Once per turn, you may reroll the range attack of an opposing character outside the Ring that's targeting a friendly character inside the Ring.

If I include the WWE Ring as part of my force, can opposing characters occupying the WWE Ring use its effects to reroll their close attacks and range attacks made against them?
mattgroenheide

Re: WWE 111 WWE Ring

Postby hcrulesteam » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:44 pm

mattgroenheide wrote:If I include the WWE Ring as part of my force, can opposing characters occupying the WWE Ring use its effects to reroll their close attacks and range attacks made against them?

No.
hcrulesteam

Postby beezie84 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:59 am

If I'm playing a multi-base character, can it move or be placed such that it can occupy squares both inside the ring and outside the ring?
beezie84

Postby hcrulesteam » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:56 am

beezie84 wrote:If I'm playing a multi-base character, can it move or be placed such that it can occupy squares both inside the ring and outside the ring?

No. A multi-base character must have all of its squares completely occupy the WWE Ring. If that character does not have enough movement so that its base completely occupies the WWE Ring, it must end its movement outside the WWE Ring. When placing the character, it also must be fully placed inside/outside the WWE Ring.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive