SWB 063 Sheriff Strange

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

SWB 063 Sheriff Strange

Postby jaysolomongrundy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:07 pm

Sheriff Strange has this efect:
THE WALLS OF BATTLEWORLD MUST REMAIN INVIOLATE: Opposing characters must use a DOUBLE POWER action instead of POWER action to activate ID cards.

Blackbird has this trait:
I HAVE SOME TIME TO HELP: POWER: Choose an ID Character on your sideline of equal or less points than the resource dial indicates. Place that ID Character on the map adjacent to Blackbird, remove that ID Card from the game, then roll a d6, turning this resource dial to the click number matching the result. Add 1 to the result if it's a student ID card. That character is no longer an ID Character, can't use Willpower, and is returned to your sideline when it takes damage.

If there is a Sheriff Strange on a team opposing to a Blackbird, will the Blackbird need to take a DOUBLE POWER instead of POWER for the "I Have Some Time To Help" part of its resource?
jaysolomongrundy

Re: SWB 063 Sheriff Strange

Postby hcrulesteam » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:53 am

jaysolomongrundy wrote:If there is a Sheriff Strange on a team opposing to a Blackbird, will the Blackbird need to take a DOUBLE POWER instead of POWER for the "I Have Some Time To Help" part of its resource?

No. Sheriff Strange's effect only applies to using the "Call in Help" ability granted to characters by ID Cards.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive