Mystique Unknown and Dr. Doom

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Mystique Unknown and Dr. Doom

Postby jhoratio » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:19 pm

Mystique: Unknown
When Mystique is engaged, she copies the die stats and card abilities of one character that she is engaged with.
* She also gains an extra +1A and +1D.

Dr. Doom: Reed Richards Rival
While Doctor Doom is active, each non-Villain character gets -1A and -1D (no matter how many Doctor Doom dice you have fielded).

If my opponent attacks with Dr: Doom and I multiblock with 2 Mystiques, does each Mystique copy Doom? Meaning, would the overall effect for non-Villains be -3A/-3D. Obviously if I block with 1 Mystique, the effect would be -2A/-2D, because that would be the same as each playing having a Doom out and each player's Doom counts. But would the effect stack beyond that with multiple Misty's?
jhoratio

Re: Mystique Unknown and Dr. Doom

Postby dmrulesteam » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:10 pm

This is a 'While active..." effect, meaning it only happens once no matter how many copies a single player has of that die.

If your Mystique copies your opponent's Doom, it would be like each Mystique has Doom's card ability - meaning it only happens once even though there are two of them.

Your Mystiques would give all non-Villains -1A and -1D, so would your opponent's Doom, for a total of -2A and -2D.

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions