Milleninium rod and opponent ability.

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Milleninium rod and opponent ability.

Postby elsams » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Millennium rod - Scepter of Supremacy
Continuous. You may move this die to your Used Pile to take control of target opposing monster until the end of the turn. You may attack or block with that monster. (You may use this ability when you may play a Global Ability. This die stays fielded until used.)

My opponent have a Hulk-green goliath active and i activate the a millenium rod that was already fielded during my turn. Can i do damage to hulk and activate the ability to do 2 damage to my oponent with his green goliath ability?
elsams

Re: Milleninium rod and opponent ability.

Postby dmrulesteam » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:06 pm

elsams wrote:Millennium rod - Scepter of Supremacy
Continuous. You may move this die to your Used Pile to take control of target opposing monster until the end of the turn. You may attack or block with that monster. (You may use this ability when you may play a Global Ability. This die stays fielded until used.)

My opponent have a Hulk-green goliath active and i activate the a millenium rod that was already fielded during my turn. Can i do damage to hulk and activate the ability to do 2 damage to my oponent with his green goliath ability?

You may damage the Hulk you now control and his ability would trigger. Green Goliath doesn't damage your opponent.

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions