Wave 0 - KRAXON - Kraxon

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

Wave 0 - KRAXON - Kraxon

Postby trooperrich » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:23 pm

"Whenever a friendly ship within Range 1 of your ship receives damage you may transfer any amount of that damage to your own shields, if possible."

What does "ANY amount of damage" mean?

Can that amount of damage exceed the number of shield tokens on the Kraxon?

For example: A friendly ship within range 1 of the Kraxon is hit for 5 damage, can I transfer all 5 damage to the Kraxon or am I limited to the number of shield tokens on the Kraxon at that time?

Also: If the friendly ship is a fighter squadron which is hit for 5 damage, if I transfer that damage to the Kraxon would it be the one damage that the fighter squadron would take (due to the way fighter squadrons are dealt damage) or would it be the same as any other ship?
trooperrich

Re: Wave 0 - KRAXON - Kraxon

Postby stawrulesteam » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:56 pm

trooperrich wrote:
"Whenever a friendly ship within Range 1 of your ship receives damage you may transfer any amount of that damage to your own shields, if possible."

What does "ANY amount of damage" mean?

Can that amount of damage exceed the number of shield tokens on the Kraxon?

For example: A friendly ship within range 1 of the Kraxon is hit for 5 damage, can I transfer all 5 damage to the Kraxon or am I limited to the number of shield tokens on the Kraxon at that time?

Also: If the friendly ship is a fighter squadron which is hit for 5 damage, if I transfer that damage to the Kraxon would it be the one damage that the fighter squadron would take (due to the way fighter squadrons are dealt damage) or would it be the same as any other ship?

The Kraxon may be assigned any amount of damage up to how many active shields it currently has.

The fighters are hit for 5 damage not 1. You would need to be able to transfer 5 damage to not remove a Squadron token because the remaining damage would still hit the fighters.
stawrulesteam

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions