WoV 050 Ghost Surfer

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

WoV 050 Ghost Surfer

Postby codymantei » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:58 pm

BURN THE SKY
“When Ghost Surfer moves, after resolutions generate up to 4 Fire smoke terrain markers in any squares he moved through, then make a close attack targeting an opposing character he hasn't attacked yet this turn occupying any Fire terrain marker regardless of adjacency. At the beginning of your next turn, deal 1 damage to each character occupying those markers, then remove those markers.”

If I have 2 Ghost Surfers, and I use the first one to put fire smoke terrain under an opposing character, can the second Ghost Surfer move, then attack the opposing character occupying fire smoke terrain generated by the first Surfer?
codymantei

Re: WoV 050 Ghost Surfer

Postby hcrulesteam » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:00 am

codymantei wrote:If I have 2 Ghost Surfers, and I use the first one to put fire smoke terrain under an opposing character, can the second Ghost Surfer move, then attack the opposing character occupying fire smoke terrain generated by the first Surfer?

Yes. Since the effect references "any" Fire marker, he could use his effect with generated Fire marker (both friendly and opposing).
hcrulesteam

Return to HeroClix Rules Questions