WK M15-006 Scarlet Witch

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

WK M15-006 Scarlet Witch

Postby hyperiusrex » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:54 pm

HEX MAGIC: Once per turn, after an attack roll has been determined, Scarlet Witch may give the attacker up to 3 Hex Magic tokens if the attacker is within range. A character may not be given Hex Magic tokens if they would have more than 3 Hex Magic tokens on their card. For each token she gives the attacker, reduce the attack total by 1. Opposing characters may be given a free action to remove a Hex Magic token and modify any friendly character's attack value by +1 this turn.

My question is: Does the character with the HEX MAGIC tokens get the attack roll reduced every attack until all hex magic tokens are removed or is it only affect the initial attack?
User avatar
hyperiusrex
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Re: WK M15-006 Scarlet Witch

Postby hcrulesteam » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:44 am

hyperiusrex wrote:My question is: Does the character with the HEX MAGIC tokens get the attack roll reduced every attack until all hex magic tokens are removed or is it only affect the initial attack?

Only the specific attack roll in which the Hex Magic tokens are given will be affected. Future attack rolls made by that character would not be affected by any Hex Magic tokens already on their card.
User avatar
hcrulesteam
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: WK M15-006 Scarlet Witch

Postby dasaul29 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:47 pm

hyperiusrex wrote:HEX MAGIC: Once per turn, after an attack roll has been determined, Scarlet Witch may give the attacker up to 3 Hex Magic tokens if the attacker is within range. A character may not be given Hex Magic tokens if they would have more than 3 Hex Magic tokens on their card. For each token she gives the attacker, reduce the attack total by 1. Opposing characters may be given a free action to remove a Hex Magic token and modify any friendly character's attack value by +1 this turn.


If the opposing character that has hex magic tokens has no reason to remove the tokens, maybe because they can't make an attack, in the turn that the tokens are given, does this mean that they can't use the tokens since the power says this turn?
dasaul29
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 9:47 am

Re: WK M15-006 Scarlet Witch

Postby hcrulesteam » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:31 am

dasaul29 wrote:If the opposing character that has hex magic tokens has no reason to remove the tokens, maybe because they can't make an attack, in the turn that the tokens are given, does this mean that they can't use the tokens since the power says this turn?

No. The use of the free action to remove the Hex Magic tokens and gain the modifier is not limited to the same turn the tokens were given.
User avatar
hcrulesteam
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: WK M15-006 Scarlet Witch

Postby tiger21a » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:00 am

M15-006 Scarlet Witch[E]HEX MAGIC: Once per turn, after an attack roll has been determined, Scarlet Witch may give the attacker up to 3 Hex Magic tokens if the attacker is within range. A character may not be given Hex Magic tokens if they would have more than 3 Hex Magic tokens on their card. For each token she gives the attacker, reduce the attack total by 1. Opposing characters may be given a free action to remove a Hex Magic token and modify any friendly character’s attack value by +1 this turn.

My question is: Can Scarlet Witch give hex token to each opppsing character per upto 3 hex token or can she give hex token to only opposing force per up to 3 hex token?
tiger21a
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:43 pm

Re: WK M15-006 Scarlet Witch

Postby hcrulesteam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:59 pm

tiger21a wrote:My question is: Can Scarlet Witch give hex token to each opppsing character per upto 3 hex token or can she give hex token to only opposing force per up to 3 hex token?

Each opposing character on an opponent's force can have up to 3 Hex Magic tokens on their card.
User avatar
hcrulesteam
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: WK M15-006 Scarlet Witch

Postby cainvoss » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:23 pm

Can the character assigned the Hex tokens, use the free action to remove one and assign himself the +1 bonus?

If I had 3 characters and 1 of them was assigned 3 Hex tokens, could each one be assigned a free action to remove a Hex token and assign the +1 bonuses to just 1 character for a total of +3 attack to that character for that turn?

Thanks
cainvoss
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Re: WK M15-006 Scarlet Witch

Postby hcrulesteam » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:04 pm

cainvoss wrote:Can the character assigned the Hex tokens, use the free action to remove one and assign himself the +1 bonus?

Yes.

If I had 3 characters and 1 of them was assigned 3 Hex tokens, could each one be assigned a free action to remove a Hex token and assign the +1 bonuses to just 1 character for a total of +3 attack to that character for that turn?

Yes.
User avatar
hcrulesteam
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:26 pm


Return to Past Rules Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Fatal: Not able to open cache/data_global.php