Subject - Tag Out Keyword

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Subject - Tag Out Keyword

Postby steelers_reg » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:16 pm

Question in regards to the new keyword 'TAG OUT' in the WWE sets:
Tag Out (After blockers are declared, you may Prep this die from the Field Zone to give target Superstar die +2A and +2D until end of turn.)

Can the character that is Tagged out be attacking before you prep the die from the field zone after blockers are declared?
I had example game where I had 4 characters in the field zone all with the keyword 'TAG OUT', my opponent had 3 characters.

If I pushed with all 4 of my characters, one would be unblocked. Would I then be able to tag out the other 3 'blocked' characters and add +6A +6D to my unblocked die?

Question is in regards to the attack zone and field zone. (I believe that I would be able to do this after attacking as the Attack Zone is considered part of the Field Zone to be tagged out from and it references it in Page 6 of the WWE Rulebook)

Thanks
Reg
steelers_reg

Re: Subject - Tag Out Keyword

Postby dmrulesteam » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:04 pm

steelers_reg wrote:Question in regards to the new keyword 'TAG OUT' in the WWE sets:
Tag Out (After blockers are declared, you may Prep this die from the Field Zone to give target Superstar die +2A and +2D until end of turn.)

Can the character that is Tagged out be attacking before you prep the die from the field zone after blockers are declared?
I had example game where I had 4 characters in the field zone all with the keyword 'TAG OUT', my opponent had 3 characters.

If I pushed with all 4 of my characters, one would be unblocked. Would I then be able to tag out the other 3 'blocked' characters and add +6A +6D to my unblocked die?

Question is in regards to the attack zone and field zone. (I believe that I would be able to do this after attacking as the Attack Zone is considered part of the Field Zone to be tagged out from and it references it in Page 6 of the WWE Rulebook)

Thanks
Reg

Yes, if you attacked with all 4 characters, you could have 3 of them Tag Out to give the unblocked character +6A and +6D.

-The DM Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions