DICE MASTERS REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Entry Fee*: $15 (Draft) OR $10 (Constructed)
Format**: Modern Constructed OR Double Rainbow Draft (see store for details)
Pairing Structure: Multiple Swiss Rounds followed by a Single Elimination Top 8 Cut
Prize Structure*** (All prizing is cumulative unless otherwise noted):
- D&D Dice Masters Dwarf Wizard: Paragon Zhentarim Alt-Art Foil Card signed by Mike Elliott
- DC Comics Dice Masters Resurrection: Basic Action Card Foil Card
- D&D Dice Masters Dwarf Wizard: Paragon Zhentarim Alt-Art Foil Card (this is not cumulative with the Grand Prize)
- Top 4
- Marvel Dice Masters Nocturne: T.J. Foil Card
- Top 8
- TMNT Dice Masters Renet Tilley: 79th Dimension of Null Time Foil Card
- Participation Prize****
- DC Comics Dice Masters Wonder Woman: Child of Clay Foil Card
- WKO Second Chance – Exact details TBA, but we’ll be letting players give us their WIN ID, and the event they played at for a chance to win a full set of WKO Prize Cards from this event
- National Championship Qualifications
- For every eight players entered into the event (rounded up), one player earns a 2017-2018 Dice Masters National Championship Qualification. If a player is already qualified for the 2017-2018 Dice Masters National Championship in the country in which the WizKids Open is being held, their qualification passes down to the next highest ranked player who does not already have a qualification for that country’s 2017-2018 Dice Masters National Championship.
*You may only charge an Entry Fee if local laws allow.
**If you run a Rainbow event, you will need 1 Dice Masters Draft Pack -OR- 12 Dice Masters Foil Packs per player in your event. All Dice Masters Draft Packs -OR- Foil Packs used for Rainbow Draft must be from the same set.
***WizKids reserves the right to change prizing at their discretion.
****Participation Prizes will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis